Online Treasure Hunt
Online Treasure Hunt: digital escape room for employees
The health crisis forced companies to get used to digital meetings and events, even for team building initiatives that traditionally happen face-to-face.
Normalized home office, flex office projects and the multiplication of delocalized offices draw a clear path for this format to become a new standard.
Treasure Hunt immerses your employees in 2.0 pirates’ life going on a quest to be the first to find a coveted treasure hidden on a mysterious island.
Why an online treasure hunt
Collock designed Treasure Hunt in 2020 as a collaborative digital escape game engaging and motivating teams working remotely or in a short-time working situation.
Using the same mechanics as traditional escape rooms, the group is immersed in a universe and its story to collaboratively solve numerous riddles within a set timeframe. The participants must find complementary clues by opening chests, examining scrolls, wielding a torch and uncovering hidden items.
- Delivered within one week
- Very cost-efficient
- Can be completed under 60 minutes
- Available both in French and in English
Why a digital team building?
Collaboration, communication and team building have been under stress since the Covid-19 crisis started. Many companies took it as an opportunity to upgrade their organization and management strategies and processes.
- Developing home office
- Reflecting on QWL (Quality of Work) and team building considerations in remote situations
- Pondering the role of both the employees and the company
What is at stake for companies is to:
- Foster close collaboration between teams and employees
- Strengthen the feeling of belonging as a driving force for engagement and motivation
- Thank employees for their efforts and loyalty
Collock created digital escape rooms to answer these various yet critical needs through a collaborative medium compatible with home office. Our online treasure hunt allows every employee to play, worldwide, whether it is from the office or the comfort of their home.